Friday, April 21, 2006


Happy Birthday Ma'am...

¨Lilibet¨, comes of age today, as the Queen celebrates her 80th birthday.

Eldest son and heir, Charles, is putting on a bit of a bash for Mamma tonight, at Kew Palace.

The Palace announced, the Queen, had received 20,000 cards and 17,000 e-mails.

British Prime Minister, Blair, gave her a china tea set (she must have hundreds of those things), which was made in the Staffordshire potteries.

The birthday girl emerged with a beaming smile from Windsor Castle this morning, before going on walkabout in the town, where she was greeted by more than 20,000 of her subjects.

I have my birthday suit ready, in tip-top condition, may I add , I am awaiting my invite for Kew this evening.

The mailman has already been, so I guess I shall have to wait by the phone all day!

Penblwydd Hapus, Mummy!

No comments: